Year-end Report 1 January - 31 December 2017
1 OCTOBER– 31 DECEMBER 2017 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 9 percent to SEK 668 million (611), which is acquired growth.
- EBITA rose by 4 percent to SEK 79 million (76), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 11.7 percent (12.4).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 40 million (49).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 97 million (96).
1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER 2017 (12 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 20 percent to SEK 2,333 million (1,938), of which organic growth totalled 5 percent and acquired growth totalled 14 percent.
- EBITA rose by 24 percent to SEK 234 million (189), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 10.0 percent (9.7).
- Profit after tax rose by 8 percent and amounted to SEK 120 million (112).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.95 (4.87).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 208 million (133).
- The equity ratio amounted to 40 percent (45).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 63 percent (62).
- Three acquisitions have been carried out during the financial year, TM Techno Medica AB, Hepro AS and Krabat AS, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 225 million.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.20 per share.
Stockholm, 13 February 2018
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, email@example.com, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the year-end report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 13 February 2018.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 32 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.3 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on February 13 2018.