YEAR-END REPORT FOR THE SHORTENED FISCAL YEAR 1 APRIL - 31 DECEMBER 2016
“Record quarter ends the year!”
1 OCTOBER – 31 DECEMBER 2016 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales in the third quarter rose by 30 percent to SEK 611.5 million (472.1), of which organic growth totalled 21 percent and acquired growth totalled 8 percent.
- EBITA rose by 80 percent to SEK 75.8 million (42.1) and EBITA-margin amounted to 12.4 percent (8.9).
- Profit after tax rose by 81 percent and amounted to SEK 49.1 million (27.2).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to 96.4 million (62.1).
- Two acquisitions have been carried out during the quarter, Svan Care AB and Biolin Scientific AB, with a combined annual sales of about SEK 135 million and one new business, Medline, has been integrated into existing companies which adds another SEK 40 million in annual sales.
1 APRIL – 31 DECEMBER 2016 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales during the financial year rose by 34 percent to SEK 1,485.6 million (1,109.7), of which organic growth totalled 13 percent and acquired growth totalled 20 percent.
- EBITA rose by 54 percent to SEK 153.7 million (100.1) and EBITA-margin amounted to 10.3 percent (9.0).
- Profit after tax rose by 58 percent and amounted to SEK 93.0 million (59.0).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.87 (3.31). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.87 (4.40).
- The equity ratio amounted to 45.5 percent (22.2).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 62.1 percent (65.8).
- During the financial year the Company carried out a rights issue of SEK 300 million to existing shareholders.
- Four acquisitions have been carried out during the financial year with a combined annual sale of about SEK 185 million and two new operations have been integrated into existing companies which adds another SEK 90 million in annual sales. After the financial year, one acquisition has been carried out which adds approximately SEK 30 million in annual sales.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 1.50 per share for the shortened fiscal year.
Stockholm 16 February 2017
AddLife AB (publ)
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 550 employees in some 30 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 1.9 billion. Addlife shares are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on February 16, 2017.