Interim Report 1 January–30 June 2018
GOOD GROWTH AND STRONGLY IMPROVED EARNINGS
SECOND QUARTER SUMMARY, APRIL - JUNE 2018
- Net sales increased to SEK 717 m (588), up 22 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 62 m (33), for an EBITA margin of 8.6 per cent (5.6).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 39 m (15), for an operating margin of 5.4 per cent (2.6).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 28 m (8).
- Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 0.91 (0.26).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 27 m (-20).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE SECOND QUARTER, APRIL – JUNE 2018
- Directed new issue of three million shares increased liquid assets and shareholders’ equity by SEK 254 m.
FIRST HALF SUMMARY, JANUARY – JUNE 2018
- Net sales increased to SEK 1,454 m (1,207), up 20 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 129 m (85), for an EBITA margin of 8.9 per cent (7.0).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 83 m (50), for an operating margin of 5.7 per cent (4.1).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 57 m (34).
- Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 1.86 (1.12).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 232 m (160).
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 10.30 a.m. CET on 20 July 2018.
For more information, please contact
Johan Andersson, CEO and President, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 420 58 31, e-mail: email@example.com
Helena Nathhorst, CFO, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 607 63 23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1,500 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 2,520 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com