Interim Report 1 January–31 March 2018
GROWTH, HIGHER EARNINGS AND STRONG CASH FLOW IN Q1
FIRST QUARTER SUMMARY, JANUARY–MARCH 2018
- Net sales increased to SEK 737 m (619), up 19 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 66 m (52), for an EBITA margin of 9.0 per cent (8.4).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 44 m (35), or an operating margin of 6.0 per cent (5.7).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 29 m (26).
- Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 0.95 (0.85).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 205 m (180).
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FIRST QUARTER, JANUARY–MARCH 2018
- Acquisition of CAD and PDM company MCAD
- Acquisition of software company InPort
- The Board of Directors proposes an unchanged dividend of SEK 2.25 (2.25) per share
- City of Stockholm chooses Addnode Group’s work place and facility management solution.
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out to the left, at 8.30 a.m. CET on 26 April 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, CEO and President, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 420 58 31, e-mail: email@example.com
Helena Nathhorst, CFO, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 607 63 23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1 500 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 2,520 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com