Year-End Report 1 January–30 December 2017
Growth and highly increased profits in Q4
FOURTH QUARTER SUMMARY, OCTOBER–DECEMBER 2017
- Net sales increased to SEK 777.1 m (658.7), representing growth of 18 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 101.1 m (63.4), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 13.0 per cent (9.6).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 75.8 m (47.6), corresponding to an operating margin of 9.8 per cent (7.2).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 53.8 m (36.8).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.77 (1.21).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 65.4 m (72.9)
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER, OCTOBER–DECEMBER 2017
- Acquisition of software company Apricon.
- Acquisition of CAD and PDM company MCAD.
- Acquisition of software company inPORT.
SUMMARY OF TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, JANUARY–DECEMBER 2017
- Net sales increased to SEK 2,519.8 m (2,195.0), representing growth of 15 per cent.
- EBITA increased to SEK 211.8 m (170.6), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 8.4 per cent (7.8).
- Operating profit increased to SEK 129.9 m (113.7), corresponding to an operating margin of 5.2 per cent (5.2).
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 89.6 m (82.3).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 2.94 (2.71).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 147.1 m (157.7)
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- The Board of Directors proposes an unchanged dividend of SEK 2.25 (2.25) per share.
- City of Stockholm chooses Addnode Group’s work place and facility management solution.
This information is inside information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 8.30 a.m. CET on 7 February, 2018
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, CEO and President, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 420 58 31, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helena Nathhorst, CFO, Addnode Group
Tel: +46 (0) 70 607 63 23, e-mail: email@example.com
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and services to markets in which we have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden and Norway.
We are 1 500 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Denmark, Finland, India, Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, USA and Austria. Net sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 2,520 M. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com