ADDvise converts loan of 5 MSEK to B-shares
The Board of ADDvise Group AB (publ) (”ADDvise” or the ”Company”) has decided on a directed share issue to Mangold for a total of 2 813 187 shares of series B.
- The subscription price amounts to 1.82 SEK per share based on a VWAP.
- The issue provides ADDvise with approximately 5.1 MSEK.
- The reason for deviation from the shareholders preferential rights and the motives for the share issue is to repay debt and thereby strengthen the capital structure of the Company.
- The issue involves a dilution of approximately 9.0 percent of the capital and approximately 2.8 percent of the votes in the Company
- The issue increases the number of shares of series B in the Company from 20 813 208 to 23 626 395 shares.
- The company’s total number of outstanding shares increases from 28 432 647 shares to a total of 31 245 834 shares, divided between 7 619 439 class A and 23 626 395 B shares.
- The share issue increases the share capital by 281 319 SEK, from 2 843 265 to 3 124 583 SEK and increase the number of voting rights from 9 700 760 to 9 982 078 votes.
For further information, please contact:
Rikard Akhtarzand, CEO, +46 765-25 90 71
This information is by ADDvise required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on October 28, 2016 at 08:30 CET.
About ADDvise Group AB
ADDvise Group AB (publ) is an expansive group which through its subsidiaries IM-Medico Svenska AB, KEBO Inredningar Sverige AB, ADDvise Tillquist AB, LabRum AB, Sonesta Medical AB, Sonesta Medical Inc and Surgical Tables Inc offers comprehensive solutions in the form of products and services to healthcare and research facilities. ADDvise Group's customers are located in both the private and public sectors. The Company's share is listed on First North Premier and Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8-503015 50, is the company's Certified Adviser and liquidity provider.