Ambea’s Quality Report for fourth quarter 2017
Since 2013, Ambea presents quarterly Quality Reports. The purpose is to continuously present relevant quality parameters, handling of deviations and external scrutiny. In the Quality Report for the fourth quarter 2017, among others things, the results from Socialstyrelsen´s (The National Board of Health and Welfare) unity survey.
- This is the time when we summarize the last year and write our activity reports. An important job, as it gives us the opportunity to reflect and analyze which is the foundation of a learning organization, says Lena Freiholtz, Ambea´s Quality and Sustainability Director.
Highlights in the Quality Report for the fourth quarter:
- High score for both Vardaga and Nytida LSS in Socialstyrelsen’s unit survey
- Lära has educated 85 new mentors that will support newly arrived people during their internship
- Indecap has appointed Ambea as one of Stockholm´s stock exchange's most equal companies
- The number of reported deviations has increased in comparison with former quarter. The share of serious deviations has decreased continuously since 2009, and degree 4 (the most serious) are now on a very low level, 0,09% of the total.
- Three reports according to Lex Sarah, all concerning Nytida. No reports according to Lex Maria.
- Five complaints of maltreatment filed at IVO (The Health and Social Care Inspectorate), two for Nytida and three for Vardaga.
- IVO conducted 10 inspections in Nytida. 9 were mandatory inspection according to legislation.
For more information, please contact:
Lena Freiholtz, Quality and Sustainability Director
Telephone: +46 733 77 55 50
Ambea press contact
Telephone: +46 10 33 00 501
Ambea is present within care services and has around 14,000 employees. Ambea offers services within disabled care, individual and family care and elderly care, with a focus on residential care and own management. We strive to be the quality leaders in all we do – and our vision is to make the world better, one person at a time. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.ambea.com