Ambea’s Quality Report for third quarter 2017
Since 2013, Ambea presents quarterly Quality Reports. The purpose is to continuously present relevant quality parameters, handling of deviations and external scrutiny. In the Quality Report for the third quarter 2017, among other things, several awards and nominations for awards are presented.
”Rewards and awards stimulate to engagement and development in our operations. Therefore, both internal and external awards and rewards are of great importance. For example, Vardaga Österbo’s successful project for reducing unwanted effects of medical drugs is now nominated for two awards. That means that Vardaga contributes with value for all elderly care”, says Lena Freiholtz, Ambea’s Quality and Sustainability Director.
Highlights in the Quality Report for the third quarter:
- Ambea’s integration project - 140 new language and care internships so far during 2017.
- An app for digital life story within elderly care is being developed at Vardaga Gröna Gården in cooperation with Lära and Linköping Municipality.
- Nytida conducts customer surveys to measure and increase quality.
- Vardaga Silverpark has been awarded by White Guide for Senior Meal of the Year. Vardaga is also nominated to several other awards during the autumn.
- The number of reported deviations has somewhat decreased in comparison with former quarter. The share of serious deviations has decreased continuously since 2009, and degree 4 (the most serious) are now on a very low level, 0,056 % of the total.
- The improvement log contained 4 627 active action plans during the quarter.
- Five reports according to Lex Sarah, three for Vardaga and two for Nytida. No reports according to Lex Maria.
- Four complaints of maltreatment filed at IVO (The Health and Social Care Inspectorate), all concerning Vardaga.
- IVO conducted 17 inspections in our operations, two in Vardaga’s elderly care and 13 in Nytida’s operations for children and young.
For more information, please contact:
Lena Freiholtz, Quality and Sustainability Director
Telephone: +46 733 77 55 50
Nanna Wedar, Head of Communication
Telephone: +46 70 166 58 88
Ambea is present within care services and has around 14,000 employees. Ambea offers services within disabled care, individual and family care and elderly care, with a focus on residential care and own management. We strive to be the quality leaders in all we do – and our vision is to make the world better, one person at a time. As of December 31, 2016, Ambea had approximately 6,200 beds and 1,300 school-/daily activity-placements in around 460 units across Sweden and Norway. Total sales and adjusted EBITA for the 2016 financial year amounted to SEK 5,409 million and SEK 456 million. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.ambea.com