Appsolute Media Announces All Mobile Apps for Free on Black Friday
New York, NY – Nov. 22, 2010 – Appsolute Media, a developer of mobile and Web apps, celebrates the holidays with an apps sale, offering all of its mobile apps for free on Black Friday, Nov. 26 (US stores only).
"To meet the demand for technology-oriented shoppers this season, we're excited to offer all of our mobile applications for free on Black Friday,” says CEO of Appsolute Media Alex Libkind. "With our Black Friday deals, consumers can enjoy of some of the most fun, engaging, useful and exciting mobile apps on the market, for free - many of which have been featured as Hot Apps by Apple and recognized by major industry publications."
Appsolute's signature and wildly popular iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad apps are available in the Apple App Store and include:
- Celebrity Dead or Alive - A fun discovery trivia quiz that allows the celebrity-obsessed test their knowledge of life, death and every celebrity in between. "Celebrity Dead or Alive" is the only celebrity quiz game that allows people to test their knowledge of who's still walking the red carpet and who's pushing up daisies. This app offers single-player and multi-player capabilities, great for parties and challenging friends on their knowledge about celebrities, dead or alive? People can also post the results of their quiz on Facebook and Twitter. Retail value: $0.99
- CardPower - An easy-to-learn, hard-to-master card trick illusion that keeps people guessing for hours. Have your "mark" pick a card, shake the iPhone or iPod Touch to shuffle, and make the card reappear whenever you want. People can amaze their friends by learning the secrets of the card deck and predicting every card, every time. Retail value: $0.99
- Kosher Cookbook - Includes over 300 recipes of kosher culinary delights by well-respected gourmet and food writer Gloria Kobrin. This app offers easy-to-find and save delicious and creative recipes adapted to suit kosher dietary rules, offering 52 weeks of meal plans for a full year of Shabbat and holidays sorted by season. Recipes can be sorted by course, cuisine and type of food. People can create their own menu and combine recipes to satisfy those with picky palates, and create a one-click shopping list that lets them manage all grocery needs in one place without having to schlep paper lists to the store. After only 30 days on the market, Kosher Cookbook was picked as a stand out application in iTunes "WHAT'S HOT" section. Retail value: $4.99
- Jewel Trader - A fun, addictive strategy game that puts people in the fast-paced world of luxury gem trading. Begin with a small loan and travel the globe to find deals on precious gems. It's a game that lets people sell precious gems all of the world, buy low and sell high, pay attention to news flashes, consult the experts for a big score, and watch out for the customs officer as they rack up the riches! People can post their scores on Facebook and Twitter and challenge their friends with a coaxing message. Retail value: $1.99
- Happy Houred - Allows people to find cheap drinks and bar food specials in every major US city. Happy Houred boasts the largest database of bars and happy hours across the county. Powered by a geolocate capability, people can filter the app by location, date, time, alcohol preference, type of bar and environment. People can even add to the database, by adding bars and happy hours, contribute photos and post reviews, and add bars to their "favorites" book. This app is sponsor-based and free to consumers.
About Appsolute Media
Appsolute Media conceives, designs, builds and promotes the most progressive and addictive mobile and Web applications on the market. Appsolute Media also works with leading brands and personalities to create and deploy compelling products for all major mobile platforms. Through aggressive and innovative promotion, Appsolute Media’s applications have been featured as Hot Apps by Apple and recognized by major industry publications. For more information, visit the Appsolute Media website at http://www.appsolutemedia.com/.