INTERIM REPORT 1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2017
Second quarter (1 April – 30 June 2017)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 111 (90).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 51 (17), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 0 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK -34 (-7).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 9 (-34).
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK 8 (-27), or SEK 0.24 (-0.81) per share.
- Production totalled 141 GWh (116), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 85 GWh (68) and Co-owned wind power operations for 56 GWh (48). The increase was due to stronger winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 370 per MWh (386), of which SEK 258 per MWh (245) pertained to electricity and SEK 113 per MWh (142) to electricity certificates.
- All unsecured green bonds 2014/2017 were redeemed corresponding to a total of MSEK 350.
- A 15-year full-service agreement was signed with Vestas, meaning that service and maintenance of all of the company’s Vestas wind farms has been outsourced.
- The environmental permit application for Kölvallen was rejected. Arise intends to initiate a new permit application process.
- The acquisition and subsequent sale was completed of the 115 MW Svartnäs wind farm project to a fund managed by BlackRock with an expected profit of up to MSEK 97 between 2017 and 2019.
First half of the year (1 January – 30 June 2017)
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 155 (226).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 72 (56), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 0 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK 13 (75).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -11 (-42).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -11 (-30), or SEK -0.34 (-0.89) per share.
- Production totalled 326 GWh (281), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 178 GWh (156) and Co-owned wind power operations for 148 GWh (124). The increase was due to stronger winds than in the preceding year.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 354 per MWh (441), of which SEK 268 per MWh (306) pertained to electricity and SEK 86 per MWh (136) to electricity certificates.
Halmstad 19 July, 2017
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is information that Arise AB] is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 19 July 2017.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)10 450 71 00, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail email@example.com, www.arise.se