INTERIM REPORT 1 JANUARY-31 MARCH 2017
First quarter in brief
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 44 (136).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 21 (40), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 0 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK 47 (82).
- Profit/loss before tax totalled MSEK -20 (-7).
- Proft/loss after tax totalled MSEK -20 (-3), or SEK -0.58 (-0.08) per share.
- Production totalled 185 GWh (164), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 93 GWh (88), and Co-owned wind power operations for 92 GWh (76).
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 339 per MWh (483), of which SEK 278 per MWh (353) pertained to electricity and SEK 61 per MWh (131) to electricity certificates.
- In order to proactively develop Arise’s position in the market and to strengthen its financial flexibility, a new issue of convertible bonds of approximately MSEK 245 was completed.
- The acquisition of Kraftö’s up to 370 MW project portfolio was completed, and an option agreement to acquire the approx. 100 MW Svartnäs project was entered into.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- Arise decided to call for an early redemption of all unsecured green bonds 2014/2017 for a total amount of MSEK 350, including Arise’s own holding of MSEK 50.
Halmstad 4 May, 2017
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is information that Arise AB] is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 4 May 2017.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)35 20 20 900, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail email@example.com, www.arise.se