IntegraMed Fertility Announces Attain IVF Reaches Record 10,000 Program Enrollments
(Purchase, NY-February 13, 2013) IntegraMed Fertility® announced that they have reached a significant milestone in their Attain® IVF Program, with 10,000 program enrollments. The Attain IVF Programs are offered exclusively at clinics in IntegraMed’s Attain Fertility® Network, the largest in the nation. About 25% of all IVF cycles in the U.S. annually are performed by fertility specialists in the Attain Fertility Network.
The Attain IVF Programs are proven course-of-treatment programs that provide multiple IVF cycles for a single discounted, fixed fee. Attain IVF enrollees save up to 40% off their care compared to paying for the same treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
“Most women will need more than one IVF cycle to be successful. Our programs allow patients to take care of the financial concerns upfront so they can commit to a treatment plan without the worries of how many cycles they can afford. It reduces stress,” explained Maureen Gill-Higgins, Clinical Operations Director for Attain IVF. “We know this approach works. Eighty percent of enrollees who complete the program have a baby. *“
Attain IVF Programs are an excellent choice for patients with limited or no health insurance.
- The Attain IVF Multi-Cycle Program provides up to four IVF cycles and is offered to all patients who plan to use their own eggs and whose doctor recommends IVF.
- The Attain IVF Refund Program is available to patients who meet certain medical criteria and provides up to six IVF cycles. There’s up to a 70% refund if treatment is unsuccessful.
- Donor Egg Programs are available to most women who plan to use donor eggs. It includes up to three fresh and unlimited frozen cycles and provides up to a 100% refund if treatment is not successful.
“We understand the significant financial commitment people make when building their families through IVF. We’re proud to have provided 10,000 couples hope along with a means to make IVF costs more manageable,” concluded Gill-Higgins.
* Reflects the time period of 2010-2011.
(845) 528-6647 / email@example.com
About IntegraMed Fertility
IntegraMed® Fertility is a division of IntegraMed America, Inc., a leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty outpatient healthcare facilities, with a current focus on the fertility and vein care markets. IntegraMed Fertility supports its provider networks with clinical and business information systems, marketing and sales, facilities and operations management, finance and accounting, human resources, legal, risk management, quality assurance, and fertility treatment financing programs.
The Attain® IVF Programs are offered exclusively at practices that are members of IntegraMed Fertility’s Attain Fertility Network. The network is comprised of 38 centers at 149 locations across 31 states and the District of Columbia. Fertility’s consumer brand, Attain Fertility, provides fertility patients information and support through its website and social media communities.