Interim report for AudioDev AB
January 1– September 30, 2008
(Figures in brackets relate to January – September 2007)
· Net sales totaled SEK 90.4 (91.9) million
· Profit/loss after financial items amounted to SEK –21.3 (-41.9) million
· Net profit/loss for the quarter totalled SEK –18.1 (-30.3) million
· Profit/loss per share, after dilution, was SEK –1.08 (-1.81)
· The order backlog totaled SEK 14.7 million (13.9) at the end of the quarter
· The format war about optical media based on blue laser is over following Warner Bros Entertainment's decision to use the BD blue laser format exclusively, and Toshiba have since announced that they are phasing out the development and production of the HD-DVD competing format.
AudioDev discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 14.00 p.m. on September 17th 2008.