Interim report January - September 2011
Third quarter, July – September 2011
- Group net sales amounted to 106.6 MSEK (109.5). The organic growth in the quarter was 5 percent.
- The operating result amounted to 10.9 MSEK (4.8).
- The result after tax amounted to 11.4 MSEK (4.7).
- Earnings per share amounted to 0.15 SEK (0.06).
- The cash flow from operating activities was 13.7 MSEK (7.0).
- Net cash at September 30, 2011 amounted to 181.6 MSEK, compared to 172.7 MSEK at December 31, 2010.
The nine month period January - September 2011
- Group net sales amounted to 312.4 MSEK (312.8). At comparable exchange rates net sales increased by 10 percent, primarily due to the acquisitions made in the second quarter 2010.
- The operating result amounted to 15.3 MSEK (17.1).
- The result after tax amounted to 15.3 MSEK (14.5).
- Earnings per share amounted to 0.20 SEK (0.17).
- The cash flow from operating activities was 75.7 MSEK (45.5).
- Dividends to shareholders have been paid to the amount of 19.9 MSEK (17.3).
For further information, please contact:
Torben Jörgensen, president and CEO, phone: +46 707 49 05 84
Mats-Olof Wallin, CFO, phone: +46 705 93 52 73
This information is of the kind that Biotage AB (publ) is required to make public according to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication at 08.00 on October 26, 2011.
Biotage offers solutions, knowledge and experience in the areas of analytical chemistry and medicinal chemistry. The customers include the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and leading academic institutes. The company is headquartered in Uppsala and has offices in the US, UK and Japan. Biotage has 272 employees and had sales of 428.9 MSEK in 2010. Biotage is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm stock exchange. Website: www.biotage.com