Q1 Interim Report 2018
- Revenues totalled SEK 13,331 m (12,730)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 2,672 m (2,149)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,724 m (2,061)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,431 m (1,060)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 7.35 (6.10)
High grades at Aitik and Tara
- High grades compensated for low milled volumes.
- Aitik’s new crusher is ramping up.
- Stable production at the copper smelters – production record at Harjavalta.
- Increased production at Odda but unfavourable concentrate mix at Kokkola.
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 11% to 6%.
- Low accident frequency.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Friday, April 27 at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Olof Grenmark, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 70 291 57 80|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on the 27h of April 2018.