Q2 Interim Report 2018
- Revenues totalled SEK 14,071 m (11,554)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 2,468 m (1,916)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory,totalled SEK 2,329 m (2,196)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,718 m (2,152)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 7.45 (5.34)
Strong result due to continued favourable prices and terms
- The net debt/equity ratio increased during the quarter from 6 to 13% due to paid dividend and share redemption
- Prices and terms continued to be favourable
- New crusher in Aitik is in operation
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Friday, July 20 at 10:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Mikael Staffas, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO
||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Olof Grenmark, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 70 291 57 80|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on July 20, 2018.