Q2 Interim Report for 2017
- Revenues totalled SEK 11,554 m (9,596)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 1,916 m (912)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,196 m (901)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 2,152 m (-4,794)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 5.34 (2.26)
High mined production and strong cash flow
- The operating profit, excluding revaluation of process inventory, increased to SEK 2,196 m (901) due to improved metal prices and high mined production.
- Maintenance shutdowns at the smelters were charged to the profit of SEK 260 m (210) and items affecting comparability impacted the profit with SEK 0 m (209).
- The free cash flow totalled SEK 2,152 m (-4,794). The acquisition of the Kevitsa mine affected the cash flow during the second quarter 2016 with slightly below SEK 6 billion.
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 27% to 25%. The dividend paid during the quarter totalled SEK 1,436 m.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Thursday, 20 July at 09:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
Contact persons for information:
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23
+46 70 590 8072
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on 20 July 2017.