Q4 Interim and Year-end Report for 2016
- Revenues totalled SEK 12,137 m (9,699)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 2,353 m (416)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,106 m (596)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,692 m (36)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 6.68 (1.05)
High production, improved market terms and a strong cash flow
- Improved market terms and high production levels had a positive effect on the profit.
- The free cash flow totalled SEK 1,692 m (36).
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased from 40% to 32% during the quarter.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.25 (3.25) per share.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Friday, 10 February at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23|
|+46 70 590 8072|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Director Investor Relations, at 07:45 CET on 10 February 2017.