Many units in production with high sales rate
1 January – 31 March 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,639 M (2,903)
- Operating profit was SEK 43 M (503), of which profit from land sales totalled SEK 61 M (283)
- Operating margin was 2.6 (17.3) per cent
- Profit after financial items was SEK 3 M (449)
- Profit for the period after tax amounted to SEK 2 M (350)
- Cash flow before financing was SEK -774 M (-1,079)
- Earnings per share was SEK 0.02 (3.24)
- Return on capital employed amounted to 12.2 (17.0) per cent
- The number of housing starts in the period was 219 (1,449)
- The number of housing units in production at the end of the period was 9,583 (9 392). The sales rate for ongoing production was 72 (70) per cent.
- The number of housing units sold in the period was 702 (850)
- The number of housing units recognized for profit was 571 (875)
Invitation to analyst and media meeting
Venue: Bonava’s headquarter, Lindhagensgatan 72, Stockholm, Sweden.
Date and time: April 25, 10:00–11:00 a.m. Registration and coffee served from 9:30 a.m.
Program: Joachim Hallengren, CEO and Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO and Head of Investor Relations will present the report. The presentation will end with a Q&A.
Registration: Register by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +46 737 739 845.
To participate in the teleconference and ask questions, call one of the following numbers:
SE: +46 851 999 355, DE: +49 211 971 900 86, UK: +44 203 194 05 50, US: +18 552 692 605
The presentation will also be broadcast live at bonava.com/en/investor-relations, where presentation material will be available for downloading and the teleconference will be available for replay.
For more information, please contact:
Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO and Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 706 740 720
Rasmus Blomqvist, Investor relations
Tel: +46 737 739 845
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Bonava has been creating homes and neighbourhoods since the 1930s. Bonava has 2,000 employees and operates in Sweden, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia, with sales of SEK 14.5 billion in 2017. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information about us: bonava.com
This information was prior to this release inside information and is information that Bonava AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:30 CET on 25 April 2018.