Year-end Report January – December 2012
” Fourth quarter cash flow was strong thanks to a positive trend in working capital,” says Bong’s President and CEO Anders Davidsson. “The restructuring programmes are proceeding according to plan and help us to gradually cut costs. In addition to these programmes, we are now taking further measures to maintain our long-term competitiveness and restore profitability to a satisfactory level.”
- Net sales SEK 762 million (850)
- Propac sales SEK 151 million (150)
- Operating profit SEK -22 million (-17)
- Profit after tax SEK -44 million (-24)
- Cash flow after investments SEK 53 million (67)
- Earnings per share SEK -2.54 (-1.41)
- Net sales SEK 2,946 million (3,203)
- Propac sales SEK 486 million (507)
- Operating profit SEK 16 million (40)
- Profit/loss after tax SEK -54 million (-16)
- Cash flow after investments SEK -37 million (137)
- Earnings per share SEK -3.15 (-1.04)
Presentation of the report
The report will be presented at a teleconference on 14 February at 10:00 a.m. The telephone number for the conference is +46 (0)8 5052 0110. Slides for the teleconference will be available on our website bong.com at the time that this report is published.
Bong is a leading provider of specialised packaging and envelope products in Europe, offering solutions for distribution and packaging of information, advertising materials and lightweight goods. Important growth areas in the Group are the ProPac packaging concept and Russia. The Group has annual sales of approximately SEK 3 billion and about 2,200 employees in 15 countries. Bong has strong market positions in the majority of key markets in Europe, and the Group sees interesting possibilities for continued expansion and development. Bong is a public limited company whose stock is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stock Exchange Stockholm (Small Cap).
For further information, please contact Anders Davidsson, President and CEO, Bong AB.
+46 (0)40 17 60 00 (main exchange), +46 (0)40 17 60 05 (direct line), +46 (0)70 545 70 80 (mobile).