K3 AX gets saucy with ERP Systems
Lucky sauce and seasoning purveyors will be receiving a gift in the post this month, courtesy of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) specialists K3 AX. The Microsoft Gold Partner will be sending out sauce jugs to sauce and seasoning businesses throughout the UK with the message ‘Pour success over your business.’
The mail out comes in light of K3 AX’s success in the sauce and seasoning industry and a latest contract win with Staffordshire luxury food company Cottage Delight. They have supplied an advanced Microsoft Dynamics AX business system following 12 months of research to find the ideal ERP solution for their industry by the Cottage Delight management team.
The UK sauce industry is currently red hot and worth £700million to the economy, with cooking sauces accounting for 87.3% of this amount and food seasonings making up the other 12.7%. In spite of the economic crisis, cooking sauces and food seasonings are in high demand in the UK as fewer people dine out and more diners look to sauces as quick and easy ways to add extra tastes to their meals instead of blending their own herbs and spices.
The sauce industry is one that is greatly benefitting from having K3 AX’s unique ERP solution in place, helping businesses to improve efficiency and cut operational costs, driving out waste and reducing carbon footprints. The K3 AX solution will give a clearer view of a sauce purveyor’s operational and business processes with real time management information, helping it to improve customer service, get ahead of delivery dates and cut costs through accessing crucial costing and financial information.
Cottage Delight is already enjoying the benefits of having the Dynamics AX ERP solution in place. Jason Moody, Managing Director of the company said: “The K3 AX solution ticks all the boxes for us. It is a Microsoft product that has a lot of money invested into its development. It comes from a very stable company and it integrates seamlessly with our other Microsoft office software.”
As the sauce industry continues its recent surge, businesses need to streamline their services in order to improve efficiency and boost customer satisfaction rates and an ERP system offers a great resource to do so.
Paul Fryer sales director at K3 AX, said of the firms expansion into the sauce industry: “Our ERP system is already well known amongst the fresh produce trade, and off the back of our recent contract wins with New Ivory and Cottage Delight, we are looking to offer it to more sauce and seasoning purveyors. The sauce jugs we will be sending out to businesses will be a nice gift aimed at introducing our business to them and explaining some of the successes they can enjoy by having one of our ERP systems in place.”
Editorial - Ellen Hoefste, Marketing Manager, K3 AX on 0161 876 4498 or
Gary Lillistone, Bridge PR & Media Services on 024 76 520025, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
K3 AX is part of the £50m turnover K3 Business Technology Group Plc, one of Microsoft’s top 60 global partners. K3 AX provides Dynamic AX based enterprise software solutions to the food industry, chemical manufacturers and suppliers, and service and repair organisations. The company is aMicrosoft Inner Circlemember and Gold Certified Partner.