Year-end report 2012
Fourth quarter 2012
- Net asset value fell by 5.6 per cent during the quarter and amounted to SEK 27.1 per share.
- Vitrolife hived off the company Xvivo Perfusion AB
– a new holding in Bure’s portfolio.
- Impairment losses recognised for a total of SEK 140M in the portfolio companies Mercuri International and Theducation.
- Bure purchased shares in Vitrolife for SEK 3.8M and acquired additional shares in the Life Science company MedCap for SEK 4.5M.
- Consolidated earnings per share totalled SEK -0.79 (0.92).
Full year January – December 2012
- Net asset value per share rose by SEK 25.0 to SEK 27.1, equal to an increase of 8.2 per cent.
- Net asset value at year-end 2012 was SEK 2,195M.
- Total return on the Bure share was 39.8 per cent.
The SIXR index rose by 16.5 per cent over the same period.
- Cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments in the Parent Company totalled SEK 829M (476).
- Consolidated earnings per share amounted to SEK -2.04 (-0.62).
Events after the end of the year
- The Board of Directors intends to propose that the Annual General Meeting approve a dividend of SEK 0.50 (0.30) per share.
- Net asset value at 20 February 2013 was SEK 28.8, an increase of 6.3 per cent.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT
Patrik Tigerschiöld, CEO +46 8 614 00 20
Andreas Berglin, CFO +46 8 614 00 20