New orders for BWG Homes July 2013
BWG Homes Group secured a total net order intake of NOK 128.0 million during July 2013 compared with NOK 134.5 million for July 2012, a decrease of 4.8 per cent.
The net order intake in July for the segments:
- Block Watne AS: NOK 67.8 million (NOK 87.3 million), down 22.3 per cent
- BWG Homes AB: NOK 42.9 mi llion (NOK 30.6 million), up 40.2 per cent
- Kärnhem AB: NOK 17.3 million (NOK 16.6 million), up 4.4 per cent.
The total net order intake for the year so far:
- BWG Homes Group: NOK 2 390.2 million, up 14.8 per cent
- Segment Block Watne AS : NOK 1 374.4 million, up 9.1 per cent
- Segment BWG Homes AB : NOK 820.0 million, up 16.0 per cent
- Segment Kärnhem AB: NOK 195.8 million, up 69.9 per cent.
See also monthly development .
Further information from:
Ole Feet, CEO, BWG Homes ASA, tel: + 47 900 91 230
BWG Homes develops, sells and constructs residential homes in the Nordic region. The brands owned by the Group are Block Watne and Hetlandhus in Norway, Kärnhem, Myresjöhus and SmålandsVillan in Sweden. Ranked as a leading residential house builder in its markets, the Group annually completes approx. 2 000 new homes through own residential projects and for individual customers. BWG Homes has 1 080 employees. In 2012 the turnover was NOK 3.5 billion. More information about the Group at www.bwghomes.no/en