Cantargia AB: Nomination Committee appointed for the 2018 Annual General Meeting
Cantargia AB ("Cantargia") hereby announces that the Nomination Committee for the 2018 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) has been appointed and consists of Claus Andersson (partner of Sunstone Life Science Ventures and Board member of Cantargia), Mats Larsson (Första AP-fonden) and Jannis Kitsakis (Fjärde AP-fonden). The Nomination Committee has been appointed in accordance with guidelines set at the AGM 2017.
As of December 31, 2017, the Nomination Committee represents 20.5 per cent of the shares in Cantargia. The Nomination Committee has the task of working on proposals in the following questions to submit to the AGM for decision:
- proposal for the chairman of the AGM;
- proposals for the number of Board members elected by the AGM and the number of auditors;
- proposals for fees to non-employed members of the Board and to non-employed members of the Board's various committees;
- proposal for fees to auditors;
- proposals for election of the Chairman of the Board and other Board members and election of auditors;
- proposals for guidelines for appointing members of the nomination committee and for the Nomination Committee's assignment;
- proposal for remuneration to members of the Nomination Committee.
For further information, please contact
Göran Forsberg, CEO
Telephone: +46 (0)46-275 62 60
This constitutes information that Cantargia is required to publish under the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the above contact person on 29 January 2018, at 08.30 am.
Cantargia AB (publ), reg.no. 556791-6019, is a biotech company that is developing antibody-based treatments for life-threatening diseases. The original discovery by the research team behind Cantargia was the overexpression of a specific target molecule, interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) in leukemic stem cells. Subsequent research has also identified IL1RAP in many other forms of cancer. The company’s main project, the CAN04 antibody targeted at IL1RAP, is currently assessed in the CANFOUR clinical phase I/IIa study, where the primary focus is on non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer. CAN04 has two modes of action: it blocks the function of IL1RAP and stimulates the immune system to destroy tumour cells. Cantargia’s second project, currently in the research phase, is aimed at developing an IL1RAP-binding antibody that is optimised for treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Cantargia is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North (ticker: CANTA). Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser. More information about Cantargia is available at http://www.cantargia.com.