Bulletin from annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ)
Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- To adopt the income statement and balance sheet for the parent company and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2015.
- Retained profits and net profit for the year shall be carried forward.
- To pay a dividend of SEK 0.60 (0.20) per share for the financial year 2015. The record date for the dividend is June 1, 2016. It is estimated that payment will be made through Euroclear Sweden AB on June 7, 2016.
- The number of board members shall be five (5) and no deputy board members are to be elected, and that one auditor is elected.
- Fees to board members totalling SEK 1,870,000 (previous year SEK 1,700,000), of which the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 550,000 (SEK 500,000) and other board members SEK 330,000 (SEK 300,000) each. The audit fee shall be payable in accordance with the approved invoice.
- Re-election of all existing board members, Johan Claesson, Johan Damne, Joachim Gahm, Anna Ramel and Jan Roxendal. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a new term from the end of the AGM 2016 to the end of the AGM 2017, with Patrik Adolfson as auditor-in-charge.
- To adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee for the AGM 2017.
- To approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
Ann Charlotte Svensson
Head of Group Communications
+46 8 463 32 55, +46 72 510 11 61
About Catella: Catella is a financial advisor and asset manager with in-depth knowledge of property, fixed income and equities. Catella is a leader in the property sector, with a strong local presence in Europe, and employs more than 500 professionals in 12 countries. Catella is listed on First North Premier on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more at catella.se.