Catella AB – Interim Report January-June 2017
Total income increased in the first-half year 2017 by SEK 141 M, or 15% year-on-year, corresponding to an increase in operating profit of 15%. Over the last 12 months, we’ve increased assets under management by SEK 25 Bn, up 18% and in line with our growth strategy. Total assets under management remained unchanged on the first quarter, but with a significantly improved composition that generates higher fixed revenues and improved performance-based income.
SECOND QUARTER 2017
- Total income SEK 587 M (478)
- Net sales SEK 586 M (475)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 78 M (64)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 84 M (287, excl. Visa 67*)
- Profit for the period SEK 61 M (198, excl. Visa 50*), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 33 M (182, excl. Visa 35*)
- Earnings per share** SEK 0.40 (2.23, excl. Visa 0.43*)
- Catella has issued a new five-year unsecured bond loan of SEK 500 M and listed the bond loan on Nasdaq Stockholm in the third quarter.
FIRST HALF-YEAR 2017
- Total income SEK 1,081 M (940)
- Net sales SEK 1,079 M (926)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 144 M (125)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 156 M (361, excl. Visa 142*)
- Profit for the period SEK 114 M (253, excl. Visa 106*), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 66 M (199, excl. Visa 52*)
- Earnings per share** SEK 0.81 (2.44, excl. Visa 0.63*)
- Equity** SEK 1,577 M (1,484)
- Equity per share** SEK 19.27 (18.14)
* The sale of shares in Visa Europe generated non-recurring income of SEK 219 M before tax reported in net financial in-come and expense and SEK 147 M after tax in the second quarter 2016.
** Attributable to parent company shareholders.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
+46 8-463 33 10
This information is information that Catella AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7 a.m. CET on 25 august 2017.
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and advisory, fund management and banking, with operations in 12 European countries. The group has sales of approximately EUR 200 million and manages assets of approximately EUR 16 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more at catella.com.