Catella AB – Interim Report January-September 2017
The positive trend continued in the third quarter, with total income up by 20%. Operating profit increased by 126% to SEK 112 million in year-on-year terms. The increase was driven by increased assets under management and a more favourable product mix, and good performance from managing our funds in Equity, Hedge and Fixed Income Funds. Total income for the nine-month period increased by 17% and operating profit increased by 47% to SEK 256 million in year-on-year terms.
THIRD QUARTER 2017
- Total income SEK 571 M (477)
- Net sales SEK 568 M (475)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 112 M (50)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 114 M (56)
- Profit for the period SEK 84 M (45), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 59 M (35)
- Earnings per share** SEK 0.72 (0.43)
NINE-MONTH PERIOD 2017
- Total income SEK 1,653 M (1,417)
- Net sales SEK 1,647 M (1,401)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 256 M (174)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 270 M (417, excl. Visa; 196*)
- Profit for the period SEK 198 M (299, excl. Visa; 150*), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 125 M (235, excl. Visa; 86*)
- Earnings per share** SEK 1.53 (2.87, excl. Visa; 1.05*)
- Equity** SEK 1,628 M (1,534)
- Equity per share ** SEK 19.89 (18.75)
* The sale of shares in Visa Europe was completed in the second quarter 2016, generating non-recurring income for the nine-month period 2016 of SEK 221 M before tax reported in net financial income and expenses and SEK 149 M after tax.
** Attributable to parent company shareholders.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
+46 8-463 33 10
This information is information that Catella AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 CET on 14 November 2017.
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and advisory, fund management and banking, with operations in 12 European countries. The group has sales of approximately EUR 200 million and manages assets of approximately EUR 17 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more at catella.com.