Interim Report January-March 2017
Total income increased to SEK 32 M, or 7%, and operating profit/loss increased by SEK 5 M, or 9% year-on-year. Assets under management increased by SEK 7.9 Bn in the quarter, and by SEK 27.9 Bn year-on-year, which improved fixed earnings. Year-on-year income and profit were both generated from a broader base spanning all parts of Catella.
The Group, first quarter
- Total income SEK 495 M (462)
- Net sales SEK 493 M (450)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 66 M (61)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 72 M (75)
- Profit for the period SEK 53 M (55), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 33 M (17)
- Earnings per share* SEK 0.41 (0.21)
- Equity* SEK 1,597 M (1,333)
- Earnings per share* SEK 19.51 (16.28)
- Catella seeks to issue a new unsecured bond with a maturity of five years and a framework of SEK 750 M
* Attributable to parent company shareholders.
Full report attached.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
Ann Charlotte Svensson
Head of Group Communications
+46 8 463 32 55, +46 72 510 11 61
This information is information that Catella AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.00 CET on 12 May 2017.
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and advisory, fund management and banking, with operations in 12 European countries. The group has sales of approximately EUR 200 million and manages assets of approximately EUR 16 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more at catella.com.