BEAT THE HOSEPIPE BAN WITH G-3 CERAMIC DRYCLEAN
With the latest hosepipe bans in place, Paintseal Europe Ltd have come up with an amazing and practical solution; G-3 Ceramic "Drywash", a waterless car wash system.
Washing your car with a hosepipe can use more than 180 litres per wash. Washing your car with a bucket and sponge can use over 10 litres. A 500ml bottle of G-3 Ceramic Drywash saves approximately 1000 litres of water. It also leaves the surfaces of a vehicle looking stunning.
Each 500ml bottle should be able to achieve approximately six or ten vehicle cleans (depending on size of the vehicle).
G-3 Ceramic uses a unique bi-polar platform and delivery system which creates areas of high slip, outstanding hydrophobic action, and also aids anti-scratching. No surfactants (detergents) are washed into the storm drains or rivers, making the product environmentally friendly.
Rob Collins, a PSE Director commented: “We are very conscious of the effect modern cleaning products have on our environment. Our latest product, G-3 Ceramic Drywash helps to protect our environment in a number of ways and is also very useful with the hosepipe bans in place. The stunning appearance for vehicles cleaned with the product is obviously a massive additional bonus.”
- PSE recently voted ‘Best Automotive Aftercare Specialist 2012’ by the Institute of Transport Management
- Paintseal Europe’s new bike paint protection products are officially endorsed by the IOM TT and British Superbike Championship.
- PSE recently secured long term licensing deal with The Isle of Man TT Races.
- For more information on G-3, please visit www.g-3glasscoat.com.
- For media enquiries relating to this press release, please contact Tracey Treanor at Chicane on 07789 078 710 or e-mail email@example.com.
For further information relating to this press material, please contact Tracey Treanor on: 01753 785956 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicane is an established PR agency with a particular specialism in the automotive aftermarket and the motorsport industry.
Prix De la Communication and Barrington Needham Trophy award winners.