DICKIES & JEWSON MINEHEAD SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION OF TRADES PEOPLE
Dickies – the internationally renowned workwear brand and Jewson Builders Merchants in Minehead joined forces to supply professional quality workwear to the Construction and Motor Vehicle departments at Somerset College.
Jewson has been working with the college for over a year, with the branch representative, Ross Baker visiting the college on a regular basis. They supply materials, product details and advice.
The latest support has come in the form of discounted uniform and safety equipment. The Motor vehicle students received overalls and black polo shirts, while students in construction have grey polo shirts and Dickies’ workwear trousers. The clothing has both Dickies and Jewson logos.
Both Maurice Morton, Sales & Marketing Director at Dickies and Jewson Minehead Branch Manager Richie Rich enthused: “Supporting the local college is something we take pride in as we are supporting the future generation of trades people.”
• For more information on all safety workwear from Dickies, visit: www.dickiesworkwear.com
• To register for 2012 UK Worker of the Year, visit http://blog.ukworkeroftheyear.co.uk/register-for-ukwoty-2012/
• Follow Dickies on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/dickies
and Twitter http://twitter.com/
• For more information with regards to editorial for Dickies, please contact Tracey Treanor on 07789 078710 or e-mail
• For more information regarding Dickies for commercial opportunities, please contact Mary-Jane Coombes on 01753 78 5958 or e-mail