DORSET BASED A1 MOTOR STORES MEMBER MOTABITZ SCOOPS CAT RETAILER OF THE YEAR 2012
A1 Motor Store member Motabitz was voted Retailer of the Year at this year’s CAT automotive aftermarket awards event.
Motabitz was delighted to win this auspicious award, as were A1 Motor Stores at the event held at Twickenham Rugby Club on the 3rd of February. It demonstrated how both companies had worked hard with their businesses to be recognised as the leading edge of the accessory retail industry sector.
Motabitz is a local independent motor accessory retailer, founded in March 1985. Since opening the doors in Ferndown over 25 years ago they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service, terrific choice and great value. Indeed, a recent customer survey indicated that over 99% were either satisfied or very satisfied with the service they received at Motabitz. They have five branches with four located in Dorset (Ferndown Boscombe, Winton & Oakdale, Poole) and a store in Salisbury Wiltshire.
Glenn Mason, director of Motabitz commented: “Motabitz pride themselves on offering exceptional customer service. Services include fitting of bulbs, batteries and wiper blades at no extra charge. We also supply and fit tow bars, cycle carriers, audio head units, reversing sensors, hands free car phone kits, sat nav, speakers and more. Number plates are made on the premises while you wait and of course we’ll fit them too! We also offer a full range of car accessories, styling and performance products from all the brand leaders and quite a few car parts as well. We have over 50,000 items in stock at any time across all makes of vehicles. If we don't have it in stock we promise we'll always try our hardest to get it for you when you need it. All part of the Motabitz ‘feel the difference customer experience.
“It was a real surprise to win the award and it’s a lovely way of recognising over 25 years of hard work and customer service by all our team.”
Derrick Lawton, A1 Motor Stores CEO added: “I am delighted that Motabitz, one of our long standing members has been recognised for its excellent retail service.”
• 198 members and 290 outlets members
• Established in 1983
• Has a 13,000 sq ft support and distribution centre in Hinckley
• An A1 Motor Store is an independent business, which has joined forces with over 250 other stores nationwide to provide the best choice, the best price and most of all the best service to online and in-store customers.
• All of A1 stores are owner-operated with professional, highly trained, courteous staff giving you expert advice and prompt service with competitive prices.
• Whenever you need help or advice with any of your motoring requirements or problems, you can be sure that A1 Motor Stores will help. A1 can supply just about any spare part, accessory or state of the art gadgets available and, as motoring becomes more and more expensive, they can help the pound in your pocket go further.
• For further information, visit http://www.a1motorstores.co.uk
For media enquiries relating to this press release, please contact Tracey Treanor at Chicane on 07789 078710