Clavister Q1 2018: Continued growth and investments according to plan
May 16, 2018. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister (Nasdaq: CLAV), a leader in high-performance network security solutions, released its latest quarterly report today.
During the quarter Clavister has continued to deliver on the planned and communicated investment in sales, marketing and IT development capacity in order to build a future, international important actor within the cyber security market.
Q 1 2018:
- Revenues reached 22.8 (20.6) MSEK
- Gross profit reached 17.4 (16.6) MSEK
- Gross margin reached 76 (81)%, due to a changed revenue mix
- EBIT amounted to -27.0 (-18.3) MSEK, driven by the ongoing investments in the sales- and delivery capacity
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -36.3 (-19.4) MSEK, an increased financial item cost is explained by the loans from Tagehus and the European Investment Bank, in combination with the effects from a weakened Swedish Krona vs. the Euro
- Cash by the end of the period was 93.8 (59.3) MSEK. In addition, Clavister has own shares at a value of 6.2 MSEK at the end of the quarter, which-together with cash and cash equivalents--yielded a total of 100.0 MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -1,54 (-0,66) SEK
Clavister’s CEO, John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO, Håkan Mattisson, will present the quarterly report on Wednesday, May 16 at 10:45 a.m.
The presentation will be found at: https://www.redeye.se/live/clavister-q1-2018
Questions can be submitted through the question template on the webpage or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The presentation can be found at Clavister’s page at Redeye Universe afterwards https://www.redeye.se/company/clavister-holding
For further information, please contact:
CFO, Håkan Mattisson
+46 (0)660-29 92 00
Clavister is a leading supplier of IT-Security Solutions for fixed, mobile and virtual networks. Clavister is offering small and midsized companies, telecom-operators, cloud and service-providers market-leading security-solutions for today’s security threats. The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at NASDAQ First North under short name CLAV, the number of shareholders were per year-end 5,786. FNCA Sweden AB is the company's Certified Advisor.
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on May 16, 2018.