CLX Communications Interim Report Q3 2015/2016
January – March 2016 (Quarter 3)
- Net sales increased by 26% to SEK 267.2 million (212.8).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 25.3 million (23.4).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 23.6 million (22.2).
- Net profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 18.4 million (16.1).
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.57 (0.54).
July – March 2015/16
- Net sales increased by 29% to SEK 783.9 million (610.0).
- EBITDA excluding costs for listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and revaluation of forward contracts portfolio amounted to SEK 80.7 million. Including these costs, EBITDA amounted to SEK 66.7 million (83.1).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 61.6 million (80.1).
- Net profit for the period amounted to SEK 47.6 million (50.0).
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.43 (1.67).
Significant events during the quarter
- The Enterprise Division has signed two framework agreements to provide cloud-based communication services, one with a leading social networking service, and one with a leading internet service for professionals.
- The Operator Division has signed a global licensing agreement with Ericsson for the CLX SMS-C software solution, whereby Ericsson will include the CLX product in its Messaging in One solution for mobile operators.
- The Operator Division has signed a global agreement with SAP to provide SMS firewall solutions to mobile operators.
- CLX Communications has signed a partnership agreement with Wirefast, a cloud-based unified communications specialist, to deliver enterprise IoT services and applications.
Significant events after the end of the period
- The company has signed a binding agreement for the acquisition of Mblox Inc.
- The company's new data center in the United States has been commissioned.
- The company has called an extraordinary general meeting to adopt a change of financial year.
A presentation of the interim report will be provided today, 13 May at 10.00 (CET). To hear this presentation, please call +46 (0) 840 839 452 stating Access Code 339 013 094. To also see the presentation, please follow the meeting on your computer by registering on https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3471387281800564227.
For more information, please contact;
Johan Hedberg, President and CEO Tel +46 8 32 75 10
Odd Bolin, CFO and IR Manager Tel +46 70 428 31 73
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communications services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. Mobile communications services from CLX make it possible for enterprises to communicate globally with their customers and connected devices (Internet of Things, IoT) swiftly, securely and cost-effectively. CLX's solutions enable businesscritical communication worldwide via mobile messaging services (SMS), voice services and mobile connectivity services for IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has sales offices in more than 10 countries. The shares of CLX Communications were listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange (ticker CLX) on 8 October 2015.
CLX Communications AB (org.nr. 556882-8908)
Kista Science Tower, Box 1219, 164 28 Kista, Stockholm, Sverige
Web: www.clxcommunications.com , mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel: 46 8 32 75 10