First day of trading for Cognosec’s shares on Nasdaq First North
The trading of shares in Cognosec AB (publ) (“Cognosec” or “The Company”), a leading Cyber Security Group and supplier of diversified solutions within the Cyber Security Sector with operations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East , commences today on Nasdaq First North. The share will be traded under the ticker ”COGS” with ISIN SE0007604061 .
- The Company has 340 shareholders and a total of 257.2 million outstanding shares.
- The subscription price in the new share issue which prompted the listing and in which the Company received the required number of shareholders to meet the distribution requirement on Nasdaq First North amounted to EUR 0.5 per share, corresponding to a value of the Company of EUR 128.6 million.
- Trading in the Company’s shares on Nasdaq First North commences today, 22 September 2016, under the ticker symbol ”COGS” with ISIN SE0007604061.
- Trading of the share will be quoted in Euro
- Jacobus Paulsen, majority shareholder with 77.9% of the Company's shares, is bound by a lock-up agreement of 170 million shares, or 84.8% of his holding in the Company, up to the date that occurs nine (9) months after listing date.
Danske Bank has acted as financial advisor to the Company in connection with the compilation of the Company Description. The law firm Hammarskiöld & Co has acted as legal advisor to the Company in connection with the listing in respect of Swedish law. Fogel & Partners is acting as strategic communications advisor to the Company.
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser.
Telephone: +46 (0)8 5030 1550
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
IR-contact, Cognosec AB
Cognosec AB (publ) is engaged in Cybersecurity solutions and conducts its operations in Sweden, South Africa, UK, Kenya, and the United Arab Emirates. The Group delivers services and technology licences to enhance clients’ protection against unwanted intrusion and to prevent various forms of information theft. Cognosec employs 110 people and had revenues of EUR 16.8 million in 2015. The company’s shares are admitted to trading on Nasdaq First North with the ticker symbol COGS with ISIN SE0007604061 . Mangold is the company’s Certified Adviser and Liquidity Provider. Visit www.cognosec.se for more information.