Interim report January – March 2016
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL).
JANUARY – MARCH 2016 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–MARCH 2015)
- Total income increased by 30%, amounting to SEK 344 million (265)
- Profit after tax (EAT) increased by 56%, amounting to SEK 85 million (54)
- Return on equity (RoE) was 21% (24)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.91 (0.63)
- Property finance, Factoring and Personal loans experienced the strongest revenue growth
- Continued strong growth with increased quality in the credit portfolio, SEK 9,618 million (5,915) +63%
- Positive development of credit losses, 1.3% (1.4)
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- An agreement has been signed with a large Swedish retail chain, making Collector a full-service supplier of payment solutions. The agreement will generate an annual credit volume of approximately SEK 500 million.
- Collector is reinforcing its position as a digital innovator. Collector is establishing Collector Ventures KB with the aim of developing new digital products and technical solutions through investments in FinTech companies.
- Collector is becoming a new supplier of e-commerce payment solutions to Liseberg AB and Coop Norge Handel AS. Initially, the combined annual credit volume is estimated to total just over SEK 200 million.
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Alexandersson, CEO, Collector I Phone +46 70 607 38 87 I Email email@example.com
Pia-Lena Olofsson, CFO, Collector I Phone +46 70 607 38 87 I Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is published pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act or the rules and regulations of Nasdaq Stockholm. The information was submitted for publication on 28 April 2016 at 8.15 a.m. (CET). Stock exchange: Ticker symbol COLL