Interim report 1 January–31 March 2016
- Total income, Q1: SEK 263.6 (255.5) million Full year 2015: SEK 1086.6 (907.6) million
- Result before tax, Q1: SEK 33.4 (28.1) million Full year 2015: 174.3 (16.5)
- EBITDA: SEK 103.4 (82.2) million Full year 2015: 423.8 (214.7)
- Result per share after tax, Q1: SEK 0.70 (0.59) Full year 2015: SEK 3.64 (0.18)
- P-MAX vessel Stena Performance chartered out. The contract is for one year and runs from late January/early February 2016.
- P-MAX vessel Stena Progress chartered out. The contract is for three years and runs from April 2016.
- After the end of the reporting period A new consecutive voyage contract was signed for the P-MAX tanker Stena Polaris at the end of April. The contract, which comes into effect in May 2016, is for one year. The contractual partner is one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies.
- Total income, SEK million 263.6 (255.5)
- EBITDA, SEK million 103.4 (82.2)
- EBITDA, USD million 12.2 (9.9)
- Operating result, SEK million 44.4 (39.0)
- Result after tax, SEK million 33.4 (28.1)
- Equity ratio, % 43 (43)
- Return on equity, % 10 (1.6)
- Available liquid funds, including unutilised credit facilities, SEK million 450.9 (307.3)
- Result per share after tax, SEK 0.70 (0.59)
- Equity per share, SEK 39.02 (37.03)
For environmental reasons, we are only publishing our interim reports digitally. Concordia Maritime’s interim reports and additional financial information about the Company can be read or downloaded from our website www.concordiamaritime.com/en/investor-relations
Concordia Maritime AB
Tel: 46 31 855003
Mobile: 46 704 855003
Concordia Maritime is an international tanker shipping company. Our focus is on cost-effective and safe transportation of refined petroleum products and vegetable oils. The company’s B shares were admitted to trading on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm in 1984. www.concordiamaritime.com