CXENSE ASA ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER RESULTS – Q3 2015
OSLO, NORWAY – NOVEMBER 20, 2015 - CXENSE ASA TODAY REPORTED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE THIRD QUARTER, WHICH ENDED SEPTEMER 30, 2015.
- Q3 2015 revenues of USD 4.8 million, up 36% from previous quarter
- Organic revenue growth in SaaS segment of 17.5% over previous quarter
- Major new contracts signed with Gannett (USA Today), Softbank Group Company ITMedia, Lawson convenience store in Japan, The Weather Channel, Japan Tobacco and Australian broadcaster SBS
- Maxifier integration completed with widened product offering and substantial cost reductions
- Adjusted Q3 2015 EBITDA of USD -1.6 million, a loss reduction of 0.6 million vs Q2 2015
- The acquisition of Ramp Media in October 2015 strengthens our footprint in North America and extends our offering to the rapidly growing video solutions market, adding clients such as ABC News, FOX Sports, the NFL and the NBA
- Successfully raised USD 11.4 million in new equity
- Cxense is well positioned in the middle of the personalization trend, and experiences strong demand for its combined software offering from publishers, the bank and finance sector, and branded consumer goods
The Q3 2015 report and presentation are attached to this notice.
Cxense ASA is presenting its Q3 2015 results on Friday November 20, 2015, at 08:30 am CET. The presentation will take place in the meeting room Bravo at Felix Konferansesenter, Bryggetorget 3, Oslo, Norway.
A live webcast will be available at:
“Cxense continued to experience significant sales growth in Q3 2015, and combined with tight cost control, the company shrunk the EBITDA loss. It is our clear goal to be profitable in 2016 at the same time as we continue to drive the sales growth. Our position within our defined markets is strong, and we are now developing new verticals to extend our market presence.”
Ståle Bjørnstad, CEO, Cxense ASA
Cxense enables the world's leading media, e-commerce and consumer brands to take control of their audience data to deliver more engaging and personalized user experiences. Businesses using Cxense's advanced real-time analytics, data management (DMP), advertising, search and personalization technology gain more engaged users, increased digital revenue and higher sales conversions. Cxense is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices worldwide.
Customers include Condé Nast, Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal, Gannett, Globo, Grupo Clarin, Singapore Press Holdings, South China Morning Post, AEON, DMM, Rakuten, Naspers, Bonnier, Schibsted, and many more. For more information: www.cxense.com, Twitter: @Cxense. Cxense is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker 'CXENSE.'
Investor Relations Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Mobile: +47 906 60 062