Interim Report Second Quarter 2016
- Net sales increased by 8% to SEK 115.6 (107.0) million. Adjusted to fixed exchange rates, net sales increased by 12%.
- Operating profit, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 8% to SEK 42.7 (39.5) million.
- Profit before tax, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 12% to SEK 33.5 (30.0) million.
- Diamorph AB (publ) acquired a further 10% of Diamorph Bearings AB from 2 of the minority shareholders for consideration of SEK 22.8 million.
- Net sales were flat at SEK 223.0 (223.9) million. Adjusted to fixed exchange rates, net sales increased by 2%.
- Operating profit, excluding non-recurring items, decreased by 11% to SEK 75.6 (84.9) million.
- Profit before tax, excluding non-recurring items, decreased by 14% to SEK 57.0 (66.0) million.
- The results reflect longer term investments being made in sales and marketing to support the launch of the new Ferobide product and grow sales of existing products.
The full report is attached to this press release and is also available for download at www.diamorph.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Gordon MacLeman, CEO
Telephone: +44 161 955 2410
Mark Hutchison, CFO
Telephone: +44 7930 118555
The information was submitted for publication on August 24, 2016, at 08:00.
Diamorph supplies advanced material solutions for especially demanding industrial applications. The Company is headquartered in Stockholm and has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic. Diamorph’s vision is to become a globally leading niche supplier of advanced materials. Learn more at www.diamorph.com.