Interim report third quarter 2015
- Net sales increased by 3% to SEK 98.7 (95.5) million. Adjusted to fixed exchange rates, net sales decreased by 7%.
- Operating profit increased by 5% to SEK 32.3 (30.9) million.
- Profit before tax, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 36% to SEK 22.9 (16.9) million.
- Net sales increased by 14% to SEK 322.6 (284.2) million. Adjusted to fixed exchange rates, net sales increased by 1%.
- Operating profit increased by 21% to SEK 117.2 (96.5) million.
- Profit before tax, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 63% to SEK 88.9 (54.6) million.
The full report is attached to this press release and is also available for download at www.diamorph.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Gordon MacLeman, CEO
Telephone: +44 161 955 2410
Mark Hutchison, CFO
Telephone: +44 7930 118555
The information was submitted for publication on November 27, 2015, at 08:00.
Diamorph supplies advanced material solutions for especially demanding industrial applications. The Company is headquartered in Stockholm and has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic. Diamorph’s vision is to become a globally leading niche supplier of advanced materials.