Natural & Organic Products Europe attracts record New Product Showcase entries for 2013
Next month’s Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show, which returns to London’s Olympia on 7-8 April, will feature a record number of new natural and organic health and beauty products for 2013, says organiser Diversified Business Communications UK. The event’s popular New Product Showcase, which includes VMS, Natural Beauty & Spa, Natural Living & Home, plus several food and drink categories, currently includes over 250 entries – up 20% on last year’s total.
Long renowned as the flagship event for the European natural and organic products industries, Natural & Organic Products Europe has been helping to launch new brands into the natural market since 1997. The natural and organic sector has seen many changes since then, including an increasing prominence within the mainstream market. Today, the show features nearly 600 exhibitors from all around the world offering visiting retailers and buyers a lucrative opportunity to meet the growing demand from consumers of all ages for more natural, ethical and free-from alternatives to their everyday brands of cosmetics, toiletries, health care, and household products.
One of the keys to Natural & Organic Products Europe’s continuing success is its focus on promoting innovation. From new start-ups with compelling origin stories to well-established brand pioneers championing new formulations backed with clinical efficiency – the market is flourishing with a proliferation of new natural and organic products for retailers and, ultimately, their customers to choose from. This is certainly reflected across the show floor for 2013, with hundreds of new launches making their debut at Olympia this April – from eye shadow, sunscreen and feminine hygiene products to anti–aging treatments, children’s supplements and laundry detergent – many of which will be displaying their organic, vegan–friendly, vegetarian society approved, gluten–free, wild harvested, Fairtrade, Halal, Kosher, or BUAV certified credentials.
The following is just a sample of new innovations and formulations featuring in this year’s New Product Showcase:
- Alteya Organics – Ageless Beauty Capsules Rose
- BioCare – AnteNatal BioFlora; Baby BioFlora; BioMulsion OmegaFruits; Children’s Complete Complex; & Children’s Mindlinx MultiNutrient
- Bio-Kult (Protexin) – Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan
- Conscious Food – d mix
- Ddrops Company – Baby Ddrops Mini
- Fine Organic Taste – Nutrolio
- Natures Aid – DigestEeze; & Vitamin D3 Drops for Children
- New Nordic – Hair Volume
- NOW International – Red Omega
- Nutri Advanced – Eskimo Little Cubs
- OVIVO Wellness – OVIVO Daily Antioxidant Plus
- Potter's Herbals – Potter's Nodoff Mixture and Tablets
- Pukka Herbs – Wheat Grass Juice Sachets
- Pure Health Innovations – Lyprinol
- Quest Vitamins – ImmuneBiotix
- Solgar Vitamin And Herb – Solgar 7; & COMFORT ZONE Digestive Complex
- The Natural Health Practice – NHP IB Support; NHP D–Tox Support; NHP D–Flam Support; & NHP Hair, Skin & Nail Support
- Viridian Nutrition – Organic Vitamin D
- Wisdom of Nature – PHYTOWOMAN
Best Natural Beauty & Spa Product
- Alteya Organics – Rose Face Wash Bio Damascena; & Organic Bulgarian Rose Water
- Ayurveda Pura – Deep Hydrating Gel Mask, Re–Balance; & Hair Oil with Brahmi & Amla
- Badger – SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion: Aloe Vera
- benecos natural beauty – benecos Natural Body Cream; & benecos Natural Quattro Eyeshadow
- Caribbean Essentials (Spa) – Rejuvenating Facial Elixir
- Childs Farm – Shampoo for luscious locks; Hair & body wash for dirty rascals; Conditioner for unruly hair!; Bubble bath for buccaneers; & Bubble bath for sweet dreams
- Crescent Soaps – Crescent Pure: & Crescent Honey
- Essence of Morocco – Moroccan Rose Argan Oil
- Eterno Naturals – MyChelle Dermaceuticals; Hairwonder Botanical Styling; & Studio 78
- Femmecup – Femmewash
- G&G Vitamins – Tru-Formula Hand Cream
- Gift Wellness – Gift Wellness Natural Sanitary Wear
- Grahams Skincare BV – Eczema Cream
- Intelligent Nutrients – Styling Pomade
- Janjira – Pomegranate and Acai Serum
- Lucy Annabella Organics – Antioxidant Aromatic Moisturiser
- Mary Elizabeth – Frankincense & Rose Moisturiser; Spearmint & Tea Tree Nurture Balm; Camellia & Geranium Gentle FaceScrub; & Juniper & Jojoba Hand Cream
- Montalto Bellezza Bio – Linea Luce Anti-aging treatment
- Natracare – Natracare Make-up Removal Wipes
- Natural Hero – Natural Hero Hot Ginger Muscle Soak
- Planet Health – Qsilica Rescue Paw Paw Ointment; & Qsilica One–A–Day Tablets
- Pure & Natural Brands – Priti Soy Remover 4oz; Crazy Rumors Vegan Lipbalm; Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra-Moist Leave-I; & Giovanni 2 Chic Shampoo
- Rainbow Wholefoods – Kingfisher SLS Free Toothpaste
- River Veda / The Organic Skin Co – River Veda Rose Attar Elixir; River Veda Wonder Lift Serum; River Veda Honeysuckle Moisturizer; River Veda Moisture Me Body Lotion; River Veda DayStar SPF30 Rollerball; River Veda Best Day Shaving Soap; Calm and Heal Calendula Cream; Flamingo Lipstick; Honeysuckle and Rose Body Oil; & Luminous Rosehip Day Moisturiser
- RUBY RED – Reviving Body Cleanser
- Sabi - Hair Removal and Hair Delayer – Sabi Hair Removal Cream; & Sabi – Hair Delayer Cream
- SOAK Yourself™ – SOAK Yourself™
- Syrinx Za International – Syrinx Za Specialist Skincare; & Syrinx Za Specialist Scalpcare
- The Konjac Sponge Company – The Konjac Body Sponge
- Therapi Honey Skincare – Rose Otto Ultra Radiance Cream; Rose Otto Honey Moisturiser; Orange Blossom Honey Moisturiser; Rose Otto Hydrating Facial Toner; Orange Blossom Honey Moisturiser; Orange Blossom Honey Cleansing Gel; Orange Blossom Facial Toner; Lemon Myrtle Honey Moisturiser; Lemon Myrtle Honey Cleansing Gel; & Lemon Myrtle Antibacterial Toner
- TIANA Fair Trade Organics – TIANA Rose Fresh Coconut TLC; & TIANA Argan Fresh Coconut TLC
- Viridian Nutrition – Clear Skin Programme; & Ultimate Beauty Skin Hydration
Best Natural Living & Home Product
- Barenaturals – Barenaturals Soap
- doTERRA UK – Family Physician Kit Essential Oils
- Earth Friendly Products – ECOS Laundry Liquid Dark Colours
- Eterno Naturals – Vitacare
- Living Naturally – Living Naturally Laundry Detergent; Living Naturally Laundry Capsules; Living Naturally Soapnut Shampoo; & Living Naturally Soapnut Soaps
- Natracare – Individually Wrapped Panty Liner
- Nordic Naturals – Ultimate Omega D3
- Savvy Green LLC – Savvy Green Laundry Detergent
- The Sili Company – The Sili Squeeze
- Tree of Life UK – Ecozone Laundry Powder with Soap Nuts
- Wisdom of Nature – ULTRA SPRAY
“We’re seeing more and more consumers taking responsibility for their health and wellbeing – and as a result seeking out more pure and chemical–free products. But there’s still a gulf between want they want, and what’s available on the shelves at their local stores,” says Matt Chittock, editor of the Natural Beauty Yearbook.
“The show is a great opportunity for independents and High Street names alike to supercharge the development of the natural health and beauty sector by stocking the next generation of products. A quick look at Natural & Organic Products Europe’s exhibitor list reveals the breadth of great products already out there – it’s just a case of taking their message to the buyers, and ultimately the consumers,” he concludes.
The 2013 Natural & Organic Products Europe exhibitor list is now available to search and view online at:http://onlineexhibitormanual.com/NOPE13/exhi/exhibitorlist.aspx.
The awards for Best New Natural Beauty & Spa Product, Best New VMS Product, and Best New Natural Living & Home Product, will be chosen by visitors to the New Product Showcase throughout the first day of the show, Sunday 7 April, and announced at the prestigious Natural & Organic Awards ceremony later that night.
Natural & Organic Products Europe, taking place on 7–8 April 2013 at Olympia London, includes four show sections: Natural Living, Health & Nutrition, Natural Beauty & Spa and The Natural Food Show. The event is free to attend for pre–registered trade visitors and relevant press representatives only.
For more information and to register, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk and quote priority code NPE1328 (http://www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/NPE.aspx?AffiliateCode=NPE1328).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, PR Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645134
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Carol Dunning, Event Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645125
Natural & Organic Products Europe is the UK's biggest trade show for the natural products, health food and organic sectors. In 2012, its 16th edition attracted over 7,352 attendees from 78 countries.
VISITOR INFORMATION: TRADE only
Location: The Grand Hall Olympia, Kensington, London W14 8UX, UK
Opening hours: Sunday 7 April, 9.30–17.30 & Monday 8 April, 9.30–17.00
Diversified Business Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural Products Scandinavia; Nordic Organic Food Fair (new for 2013); lunch!; Casual Dining (new for 2014); office*; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; SITS Europe (new for 2013); Natural Products magazine; and the Natural Beauty Yearbook.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Business Communications, a leading international media company, with a successful portfolio of sector leading exhibition, conferences, publications and websites.