Natural Products Scandinavia unveils new products for 2014
Natural Products Scandinavia – the Nordic region’s only dedicated trade show for the natural health, nutrition, beauty, skin care, and self-care market – has released its first preview of some of the new products which will be on show this year. The award-winning event, which is co-located with Nordic Organic Food Fair, returns to Malmö, Sweden, on 26-27 October.
Thanks to its strong international appeal and growing visitor base (attendance was 3,158 in 2013, up 57% from 2012), there’s been increasing demand from new companies looking to exhibit for 2014. This has led to a significant expansion in exhibition space (up 37%) to accommodate around 350 exhibiting companies across both events. Today, much of this has already been booked (by companies from 33 different countries to date), and only ten stands are now left to fill.
Retailers and buyers looking to discover a wealth of innovative business opportunities will find plenty of new product developments for their customers at this year’s show. The 2014 exhibitor list (https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/divNPS14/exhi/exhibitorList.aspx) features a healthy mix of big brand names and a host of first time exhibitors.
Among them are BioCare; Aura-Soma Products; Dagsmeja AB; Frebbenholm Sverige AB; Frisörgrossisten AS; Solgar Nordic; Herbalveda; Midsona Sverige; LipoSphere – Lipo24; Engholm NDS Nutrition; Nordic Health Sprays; Oh Lief Natural Products; Bionutri; Luxsit Organic Care; The Vegan Society; Care of Gerd; InekoGruppen AB; and Strindberg AS.
New innovations on show for 2014 include:
- A new oral care range for babies, toddlers and children from Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste, including Australian-made organic toothpaste and biodegradable toothbrushes made from non-GMO cornstarch.
- Distributor Spa Vivent Vertriebs GmbH is showcasing the new fitness package ‘Green Coffee’ by Tanamera, which is designed to purify and tighten the skin.
- SoyLites Eco Body Candles is introducing Burn Bright! Luxury Beauty Oil, a new tissue oil for the face and body made with organic baobab oil and organic marula oil.
- Shakti International AB has launched an organic Shakti Goddess Skin Care range and new Shakti Headband, which features 11 discs, each with 27 nails providing 281 acupressure points around the head.
- Appearing for the first time outside Denmark, anti-aging skincare brand Zinobel Organic Boost is launching its new Zinobel Organic Boost Rescue Hand Cream at the show.
- Love Boo is a natural, English skincare brand for mothers and babies. New for 2014 – Marvellous Mummy Kit, Baby Sleep Spray, and its Silky Soft Hair line.
- Highlights from Natracare include new COSMOS organic certified Cleansing Make-up Removal wipes, a new selection of panty liners, and the re-launch of their Nursing pads.
- Faith in Nature’s new additions for 2014, include hypoallergenic skin care products and the Christmas Gift Collection. The hero of this year’s gift range is the 40th Anniversary Minis Gift Pack.
- New products from Dermanord Svensk Hudvård AB for 2014 include Face Mask More and Eye Cream More. Eye Cream More is a complete eye cream, which helps to protect the eye contour.
- Dent Me Nordic AB is exhibiting its Humble Brush – a biodegradable bamboo toothbrush.
- New Soil Association certified products from Bentley Organic include a highly moisturising nipple balm and bump butter (stretch mark cream), an effective muscle rub, and a hand sanitiser with lemon oil.
- Pukka Organic Wellbeing is Pukka Herbs’ new food supplement range, designed to naturally optimise daily vitality. The range includes – Active, Disestif, Everyday, Women, Moods, Seasonal, and Cleansing.
- New exhibitor Mabroc Teas (Pvt.), a leading tea exporter in Sri Lanka, is promoting its boutique range of 100% natural herbal teas.
- Four Sigma Foods’ new launches at the show are Mind Herbs and Sport Herbs. These two easy-to-use, effective herbal powders are packed with adaptogenic herbs in an easy to use form.
- New exhibitor Rosmarin is showcasing its range of natural houshold cleaning products; including Super Cleaning Stone; 2 Phase Cleaner; Spot Lab stain remover; and Leather Balm.
Fantastic, inspiring, busy, and vibrant – that’s the verdict from last year’s visitors and Natural Products Scandinavia 2014 promises more of the same, when it returns to Malmö, Sweden, on 26-27 October.
For more information, and to register for a free trade ticket, please visit www.naturalproductsscandinavia.com and quote priority code NPSUK104 (direct link: http://www.eventdata.co.uk/Visitor/NPS.aspx?AffiliateCode=NPSUK104).
Media enquiries & photography requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, PR Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645134 e: email@example.com
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Zoe Jackson-Cooper, Event Manager
t: 44 (0)1273 645141 e: ZoeJC@divcom.co.uk
Lars Larsson, Project Manager
Nordenskiöldsgatan 13, S - 211 19 Malmö, Sweden
t: 46 702 661170 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Products Scandinavia won Best International Launch at the UK’s Exhibition News Awards in May 2013. In June 2013, it was named a finalist in the Best Trade Launch Show category at the UK’s Association of Event Organisers’ annual Excellence Awards.
High resolution imagery is available upon request.
Diversified Communications UK (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, Leamington Spa, and Nailsworth, Glos. In addition to lunch!, Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Casual Dining; Natural Food Show at Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural and Organic Awards; Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden (co-located with Natural Products Scandinavia); camexpo; Natural Products magazine; Natural Beauty Yearbook; office*; Ocean Business (including Offshore Survey Conference & Ocean Careers); OceanBuzz; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference (in Philadelphia, USA); SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; ServiceDesk360; Euro Bus Expo; Coach and Bus Live; Best of Britain & Ireland; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; The National Coach Tourism Awards; Route One magazine; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face-to-face events, eMedia, publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 800 staff, with divisions in the Eastern United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com