Press Invite - Natural & Organic Products Europe
The UK’s biggest trade show for natural, organic, fair trade, free-from, artisan, vegan, vegetarian, and eco- living brands opens at London ExCeL this weekend
What : Natural & Organic Products Europe
Where : ExCeL London
When : Sunday 17 April and Monday 18 April 2016
Celebrating its 20th anniversary edition this year, Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show will feature an unprecedented 650 exhibiting companies from around the world.
The show presents a unique opportunity for writers/editors to source the best new products for their readers and keep-up-to-date with all the latest natural and organic trends.
To apply for a free press pass*, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm tomorrow (Saturday 16 April) (please include your full name, job title, and company, plus several links to relevant by-lined articles if you are a freelancer).
Over 10,000 attendees are expected to visit, including buyers from Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic, Holland & Barrett, Waitrose, Tesco, Ocado, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, Amazon, Boots, Superdrug, Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, John Lewis, Infinity Foods, Harrods, Costco, Iceland Foods, The Health Store, TK Maxx, Marks & Spencer, Abel & Cole, Pret A Manger, EAT, Glendola Leisure, Suma, Revital, Fenwick, Love Lula, Naturisimo, Victoria Health, The Organic Pharmacy, The Hut Group, LloydsPharmacy, Whitworth Chemists, Ibis Styles, The Savoy, Hilton Worldwide, Pizza Hut Restaurants, Spirit Pub Company, BaxterStorey, Sodexo, Compass Group, Elior, and Brakes.
New product highlights
Find out more about the new brands launching at this year’s event:
Health & Nutrition: www.naturalproducts.co.uk/natural-organic-products-europe-exhibitor-show-highlights-2016
Beauty & Spa: www.naturalproducts.co.uk/new-beauty-innovations-natural-organic-products-europe-2016
Food & Drink: www.naturalproducts.co.uk/natural-food-show-previews-its-exhibitor-show-highlights-for-2016
Free seminars, chef demos & award presentations
Session/speaker highlights include:
- Francesco Mazzei, chef patron at Sartoria in London’s Mayfair
- Robert Ortiz, Michelin-starred head chef at Lima restaurant in London
- Paul Lindley, founder of Paddy's Bathroom and Ella's Kitchen
- Exclusive Soil Association Certification updates, including Organic Market Report
- Live pitching session featuring senior buyers from Holland & Barrett
- Beauty buyers panel featuring Mark Steel (Waitrose); Lucy Pottinger (Holland & Barrett), Joanne Hill (Amaranth), and chaired by Amarjit Sahota (Organic Monitor)
- Taking the temperature of health food retailing in 2016 (hosted by Natural Products News )
- A start-up story – Deborah Meaden, Amy Wordsworth (Good Bubble) and Michelle Thew (Cruelty Free International)
- VHMS panel session featuring Graham Keen (HFMA), Robert Taylor (HFMA), Shona Wilkinson (NutriCentre), Andrew Thomas (BetterYou), Dr Robert Verkerk (ANH-Intl), nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville, and chaired by Jim Manson ( NPN ).
Highlights also include the announcement of the winners of the prestigious Natural & Organic Awards Europe 2016 presented by Deborah Meaden (from 8.30am on Monday, open to exhibitors and press only).
Head of PR
+44 (0)1273 645134
* Please note: Press passes are not guaranteed on the day, so all press need to be registered in advance. Additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity and all press passes are issued at the management’s discretion. Marketing/advertising, sales, PR representatives, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organisations are NOT eligible for press passes. Film crews will not be admitted into the event without prior authorisation from the organiser.
High resolution images are available upon request.
Diversified Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, and Nailsworth. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural Products Scandinavia & Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden; camexpo; Natural Products News; Natural Beauty News; Natural & Organic Awards; Casual Dining; Casual Dining Restaurant & Pub Awards; lunch!; Commercial Kitchen (new for 2016); office*; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Accountex; British Tourism & Travel Show; Geo Business; Capturing Reality; Ocean Business; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus Live; Route One; Coach Monthly; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; and National Coach Tourism Awards. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face–to–face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.