DOME ENERGY PRESENTS INTERIM REPORT FOR JANUARY-JUNE 2017
- Revenue from oil & gas production incl. realized derivatives of $3,721’ (1,087’).
- Effect from unrealized derivatives $18’ (0).
- Gross result from production incl. realized hedges $1,241’ (-349’) with a margin of 33% (-32%).
- EBITDA $1,434’ (-2,184’).
- EBITDA for US operations adjusted for unrealized derivatives amounted to $2,397’ (-792).
- Net result of -$3,744’ (-6,340’).
- Earnings per share -$0.03 (-0.18).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE HALF-YEAR
- Extraordinary shareholders meeting was held on January 18, 2017 and it was decided to issue 54,890,695 shares by set-off, to adopt new articles of association with a higher number of shares and to issue a rights issue of 104,174,746 shares.
- A prospectus for capital acquisition was published on February 14, 2017.
- Restarted several shut wells to regain production.
- Resuming of drilling program in Orangefield, Texas with a successful result.
- The Rights Issues described above were fully subscribed and including the set-off issue the Company got an addition of $14,747’ in equity prior to issuance cost during the spring of 2017.
- The subsidiary Dome AB Inc. signed an agreement in early June to acquire nine producing oil wells with development acreage. The purchase price of $2,000’ plus a further $2,000’ in development capital have been funded through bridge loans. The Company intends to add this debt to the existing bank facility later this year.
- Ordinary Shareholders meeting was held on June 20, 2017 and Mats Gabrielsson was elected new board member.
- Dome Energy has signed a contract to acquire 100% of the shares in the US company Ginger Oil Company. The negotiations are still ongoing and the acquisition is not closed on the day of this report
SUBSEQUENT EVENTS AFTER CLOSING OF THE PERIOD
- Announcement of the commencement of a four well drilling program.
FINANCIAL KEY RATIOS
|USD Thousand||1st half||1st half||FY|
|Revenues from oil and gas sales incl. realized derivatives||3 721||1 087||3 578|
|Value change in unrealized derivatives||18||-||-|
|Gross profit from oil & gas operations incl. realized derivatives||1 241||-349||549|
|Gross margin, %||33%||-32%||15%|
|EBITDA||1 434||-2 184||-3 740|
|EBITDA for the US oil operation (adjusted for unrealized derivatives)||2 397||-792||-2 237|
|EBIT||-2 595||-5 012||-8 169|
|EBT||-3 744||-6 360||7 397|
|Net result||-3 744||-6 340||7 402|
|EPS (in US$)||-0.03||-0.18||0.22|
For further information, please contact:
Pål Mørch, CEO
Phone: +1 713 385 4104
This information is the kind of information that Dome Energy AB (publ) is obliged to publicize according to EU Market Abuse Regulations (MAR). The information was publicized, by the above contact person August 31, 2017 08.45 CET.
About Dome Energy
Dome Energy AB. is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North exchange in Sweden (Ticker: DOME). Mangold Fondkommission AB, phone: +46 8 503 01 550, is the Company’s Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Company’s focus is on the development and production of existing onshore oil and gas reserves in the United States. For more information visit www.domeenergy.com.