Q1: Positive start to the financial year
- Net sales rose 13.5 per cent to SEK 2,592 million (2,284). Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 8.8 per cent (4.4).
- The gross margin increased to 15.6 per cent (14.9).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 131 million (116).
- EBIT totalled SEK 108 million (98), including items affecting comparability of a negative SEK 3 million (neg: 2).
- Profit for the quarter totalled SEK 76 million (68).
- Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 1.00 (0.89).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 453 million (305).
- Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 2.0 (1.4).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 705 10 10 22
Eva Ernfors, Head of Information
email@example.com, +46 70 258 62 94
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on January 10, 2018.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products with associated services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. With its core business in e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements, in which Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution for them.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers some 250,000 products with associated services, features and solutions. Operations are conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company has approximately 1 000 employees. Sales during the 2016/17 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 9.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.