Q3: Strong growth and increased focus on the service offering
- Net sales for the quarter rose 13.5 per cent to SEK 2,257 million (1,989).
- Organic growth at fixed exchange rates was 9.2 per cent (3.6).
- The gross margin was 15.1 per cent (15.4).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 94 million (91).
- EBIT totalled SEK 72 million (75).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 4 million (neg: 3).
- Profit for the quarter totalled SEK 47 million (49).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 0.62 (0.65).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to a negative SEK 23 million (pos: 233).
September 2016 – May 2017
- Net sales for the period rose 10.9 per cent to SEK 7,044 million (6,349).
- Organic growth at fixed exchange rates was 7.5 per cent (2.8).
- The gross margin increased to 15.0 per cent (14.9).
- Adjusted EBITA rose to SEK 334 million (309).
- EBIT increased to SEK 276 million (259).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 7 million (neg: 5).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 191 million (200).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, including discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 2.50 (2.62).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 227 million (522).
- Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 2.3 (1.8).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations email@example.com, +46 705 10 10 22
Eva Ernfors, Head of Information firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 258 62 94
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on July 5, 2017.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products with associated services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. With its core business in e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements, in which Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution for them.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers some 200,000 products with associated services, features and solutions. Operations are conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The company has approximately 900 employees. Sales during the 2015/16 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 8.3 billion. About 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.