Radical Muslims Have Marked Geert Wilders For Death
Courageous Dutch Lawmaker Risks His Life in Fight for Free Speech
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Dutchman Geert Wilders is unlike any other lawmaker in the world—his home is a secret government safe house, he can’t walk alone, go to the movies, or even out to dinner without armed guards. Wilders is a political prisoner in his own country and he’s given up the most basic freedoms—like personal privacy—which we take for granted just so he can express his beliefs. His explosive new book, Marked For Death: Islam’s War Against The West and Me, tells the story of his fight for the right to speak his mind and never back down, even when his life is on the line.
Wilders’ outspoken opinion of Islam and its violent history has led to numerous court dates and has even banned him from entering the UK. “He is under round-the-clock guard because of explicit threats to murder him by Muslim extremists. Yet he’s the one who gets put on trial for incitement,” explains bestselling author and fellow societal rebel Mark Steyn, in the foreword to Marked for Death. “When the leader of the third biggest party in one of the oldest democratic legislatures on earth has to live under constant threat of murder for almost a decade, something is badly wrong in ‘the most tolerant country in Europe’—and we have a responsibility to address it honestly, before it gets worse.”
Wilders is living proof of the campaign to shut down an honest discussion about Islam and jihad. He’s devoted his life to stopping the Islamization of the Netherlandsand warning the West that they must do the same. In Marked for Death you’ll learn:
- Nothing is more powerful than the truth—free men and women everywhere should never be silenced or fall victim to violent intimidation
- Wilders has been threatened with death, banned from entering countries, and put on trial, yet he continues to fight for what he believes
- Political correctness has become the unofficial law of the land, but pushing back against the establishment is what has led to Wilders’ success as a leading parliament member
- European nations have already established local courts that rule according to Shariah law, which devalues the court testimony of women, reduces their inheritance rights, and allows husbands the right of instant divorce. Many believe it could never happen inAmerica; then again, many believed it could never happen inEurope.
- Although moderate Muslims do exist, there is no moderate Islam
To schedule an interview, contact Laura Bentz at or 202-677-4440