New buyback mandate 17 May until 30 June 2018
The Board of Directors of Eastnine AB (publ) has resolved, in accordance with the authorization from the Annual General Meeting on 24 April 2018, to renew the share buyback program that was initiated in 2016, whereby buybacks may be carried out by a bank or financial institution on the Company’s behalf for as long as the Eastnine share trades at a discount to its most recently reported Net Asset Value (NAV) per share in EUR. The purpose of the buyback program is to reduce the share capital of Eastnine.
Over the period 17 May until 30 June 2018, Eastnine’s repurchase program will be conducted in accordance with the safe harbour provisions in the Regulation (596/2014/EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council on market abuse, and in the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 (“MAR”), which means that the repurchases are managed by a financial institution that makes discretionary trading decisions with the following restrictions:
- Repurchases of shares are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with the rules regarding purchase of a Company’s own shares as set out in Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers, and in accordance with MAR’s safe harbour provisions.
- Repurchases of shares shall be made at a per-share price within the registered price interval at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest bid and the lowest ask price.
- Eastnine’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed 10 percent of all shares in the Company.
- Repurchases for a maximum of SEK 30m may be made during the period.
- Repurchases may not be made at a price higher than that the Company’s latest published NAV per share in EUR, translated to SEK.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
Eastnine has so far repurchased in total 5.8 million of its own shares, for SEK 402m under this program since 2016. The Company does not hold any own shares as of 16 May. The total number of shares in Eastnine is 22,370,261.
The Board of Directors intends to propose to reduce the share capital in the Company by cancelling the shares repurchased under this program at an EGM, or no later than at the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
For more information contact:
Kestutis Sasnauskas, CEO, +46 8 505 97 700
Lena Krauss, CFO, +46 73 988 44 66
Eastnine AB (publ) is a Swedish investment company with a net asset value of EUR 238.1m. The company is currently transitioning into a focused Baltic real estate company, with an aim to generate predictable cash flows by being a long-term provider of sustainable prime office space in the Baltic capitals. Eastnine is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap.
This information is information that Eastnine AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 15:00 p.m. CET on 16 May 2018.
 According to the SEK/EUR shown on Bloomberg as the previous day’s CLOSE