Electrolux Interim Report January - September 2017
Highlights of the third quarter of 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 29,309m (30,852).
- Organic sales declined by 3.2%, currency translation had a negative impact of 3.2%, contribution from acquisitions and divestments was 1.4%.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,960m (1,826), corresponding to a margin of 6.7% (5.9).
- Operating margins improved across business areas and four business areas achieved an operating margin above 7%.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 2.3bn (3.0).
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,424m (1,267), and earnings per share was SEK 4.96 (4.41).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, October 27. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, please contact:
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations, +46 (0)8 738 70 06
Daniel Frykholm, Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET, October 27, 2017.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2016 Electrolux had sales of SEK 121 billion and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.