Interim Report January - September 2008
Stockholm, Sweden, October 23, 2008 - Enea®, (Nordic Exchange/Small Cap/ENEA), a world leading provider of network software and services, today publishes the interim report for the third quarter, 2008.
- Net sales increased by 13 percent to SEK 206.9 (183.8) million.
- Software sales increased by 17 percent to SEK 85.2 (72.8) million.
- Consulting and other revenue rose 10 percent to SEK 121.7 (111.0) million.
- Operating profit increased by 10 percent to SEK 18.0 (16.4) million and operating margin was 8.7 (8.9) percent.
- Net profit rose to SEK 14.3 (11.6) million, earnings per share to SEK 0.79 (0.63) 
January - September
- Net sales increased by 13 percent to SEK 665.6 (588.4) million.
- Software sales increased by 5 percent to SEK 239.1 (227.6) million.
- Consulting and other revenue rose 18 percent to SEK 426.5 (360.8) million.
- Operating profit rose to SEK 49.7 (47.6) million and operating margin was 7.5 (8.1) percent.
- Net profit rose to SEK 56.5 (35.3) million and earnings per share totaled SEK 3.14 (1.92).
Please see enclosed pdf for the entire report.
 The figure for earnings per share was recalculated to allow for the 1:20 consolidation of shares carried out in June 2008.
For more information, please contact:
Åsa Landén Ericsson,
President and CEO
+46 8 5071 4000,
+46 8 5071 4000,
Enea (Nordic Exchange/Small Cap/ENEA) is the leading supplier of real-time operating systems, middleware, development tools, database technology and professional services for high-availability systems such as telecommunications infrastructure, mobile devices, medical instrumentation, and automobile control/infotainment. Enea's flagship operating system, Enea OSE, is deployed in approximately half of the world's 3G mobile phones and base stations. Enea has over 750 employees and is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB. For further information on Enea, please visit www.enea.com.
Enea®, Enea OSE®, Netbricks®, Polyhedra® and Zealcore® are registered trademarks of Enea AB and its subsidiaries. Enea OSE® ck, Enea OSE® Epsilon, Enea® Element, Enea® Optima, Enea® LINX, Enea® Accelerator, Polyhedra® Flashlite, Enea® dSPEED Platform, Accelerating Network Convergence(TM), Device Software Optimized(TM) and Embedded for Leaders(TM) are unregistered trademarks of Enea AB or its subsidiaries. Any other company, product or service names mentioned above are the registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owner. © Enea AB 2008.