Eniro acquires majority holding in blog network Bloggerfy

Eniro is acquiring one of the Nordic region’s largest blog networks, Bloggerfy. As a result of the acquisition, Eniro establishes a strong position in the social advertising market in Sweden and Norway. The acquisition will increase traffic to Eniro’s local search services by approximately one million unique visitors per week. The purchase consideration amounts to SEK 0.5 M.

Eniro has entered into an agreement concerning the acquisition of Bloggerfy AB from FameAds Sweden AB. Bloggerfy develops and operates sales of sponsored links and banners for bloggers that are linked to the network in Sweden and Norway. The network currently comprises approximately 65,000 registered bloggers in Sweden and 8,500 bloggers in Norway. In total, the network has approximately 2.5 million unique visitors per week, of whom about one million are expected to increase traffic on Eniro’s search services. The company’s traffic trend is favorable.

Bloggerfy supplies relevant advertisements to people who have discovered a product or service they want to buy in a blog. By linking directly from the blog to the advertiser, the user rapidly comes closer to making a purchase, thus creating leads for Eniro’s customers.

“Today, blogger trends are rapidly reflected in corporate sales. With Bloggerfy we can use the power of bloggers' influence on purchasing patterns to a direct benefit for Eniro's customers,“ says Sara Kullgren, SVP Group Products and Services at Eniro.

Following the transaction, Eniro will control 51% of Bloggerfy AB, while the owners of FameAds Sweden AB will control the remaining 49%. Eniro is paying a purchase consideration of SEK 0.5 M. The acquisition will have a positive impact on Eniro’s operations and offering in Online/Mobile and Media Products. The acquisition is expected to have a marginally positive impact on revenues and earnings during the current year.

For more information, please contact :
Sara Kullgren, SVP Group Products and Services, Tel: +46 70-540 60 60
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, Tel: +46 722 208 277, e-mail: cecilia.lannebo@eniro.com
Eva Ernfors, Head of Press & PR, Tel: +45 +46 72 72 87 323

The above information is such that Eniro AB (publ) shall make public in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publishing at 08:00 a.m. on April 19, 2013.

Eniro is the local search engine. A clever shortcut to what you need, home or away. Both consumers and companies can use Eniro’s services to easily locate where to buy services and products – regardless of whether the channel is internet, catalog or mobile. Advertisers can actively market themselves to interested consumers, find new customers and increase sales.

Eniro is one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland. The company has approx. 3,200 employees in the Nordic region and Poland and has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 2000. During 2012, Eniro’s revenues amounted to SEK 3,999 M and EBITDA was SEK 976 M. Headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.eniro.com

Eniro – Discover local. Search local.

About Us

Eniro is a search company that aggregates, filters and organizes local information. Our growth is driven by users’ increasing mobility and multiscreen behavior, where we are at the forefront with modern technical solutions. For more than 100 years Eniro has helped people find local information and companies find customers. Today it is a multiscreen solution – our users search for information using their smart phones, tablets and desktops. Mobile advertising is today the fastest growing part of Eniro’s business. Eniro is the local search engine. A smart shortcut to what you need, no matter where you are or where you are going. Eniro is one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland. The company has approximately 2,000 employees and has been listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2000. During 2014, Eniro revenues amounted to SEK 3,002m and EBITDA was SEK 631m. Approximately 88 percent of Eniro advertising revenues come from multiscreen channels. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.enirogroup.com. Eniro – Discover local. Search local.

Subscribe

Documents & Links